If I gave you $1 to spend in your business, where would it go?
Your first instinct might be to invest in Facebook ads, or maybe to sock it away and save for the latest marketing software.
But the highest return on investment (ROI) might come from a surprising source: your email marketing.
But for email marketing to work for you, it needs to be done right.
This article brings you some of the best resources on how to do email marketing the right way from my friends at DigitalMarketer. Hope you’ll find it helpful:
Create a solid email marketing plan
You should know that you don’t need a big email list or fancy software to start seeing amazing results from email marketing. You simply need a plan. Here is a great article on how to create a plan:
It all starts with the subject line
If your email doesn’t get opened, it ain’t gonna get read. This is why email subject lines need special attention and some extra planning. Here are two articles that will teach you to create good subject lines:
- 10 Oddball Email Subject Line Formulas That NEVER Fail
- DigitalMarketer’s 101 Best Email Subject Lines (Within this post they have over 600 proven, swipeable email subject lines that are yours for the taking)
Craft good email copy
When you send an email out to your list, you have only a few seconds to grab their attention before they delete it and move on with their day. Writing good copy is an important skill. Here are a few articles to help you get started:
- Write Compelling Email Copy: 4 Questions to Ask Before You Write Your Next Email
- 4 Persuasive Sales Copywriting Techniques to be a More Effective Copywriter — Starting Today!
- 4 Emotional Triggers that Increase Email Click-Through Rate
- The Perfect Welcome Email Template
- How to Write a Promotional Email
Measure the results
The Data & Marketing Association said that in 2015, for each $1 spent on email marketing, companies made $38 in return.
That’s a 3,800% ROI!
If you want to achieve this result (and who wouldn’t?), you need to figure out if your emails and campaigns are ACTUALLY driving business-building results.
To do that, you need to pay attention to four email marketing metrics:
It is now your turn!
Email marketing can be a real game-changer in your business. …
If you need help, I invite to schedule a free consultation >>